Herff Jones has a rich history of nearly 100 years of celebrating and awarding achievements. We recognize the commitment and dedication an athlete has to a gym and the sense of a “gym family”. Herff Jones has established a collection of beautiful jewelry pieces to commemorate their legacy within your gym family. The Pinnacle program was designed for Gym Owners and Coaches to create a keepsake that will display their pride and last a lifetime.
How the Pinnacle Program works:
- Set qualifying criteria for gym members. This criteria may consist of community service, exemplary behavior in the gym and at events, years of gym membership, etc.
- Post an announcement listing gym members that qualify to purchase a gym ring.
- Collect the sizes through your Varsity All Star rep or with a ring sizing card provided by Pinnacle.
- Work with Pinnacle to establish your online gym ring store. Parents can purchase the ring only during the active store dates.
- There is a minimum 10 ring requirement for custom rings.
- Delivery of rings is 8-10 weeks after the store closes.
- When the rings arrive at the gym, host an event that celebrates the gym ring recipients.